Stretching Principles Get an introduction to stretching techniques and learn when and how to use them.
Just the Facts
- NFPT CECs = 0.6 CEC Guarantee
- Est. Prep/Completion Time = 2-3 hours
- Price = $45
About the Course
Gain a deeper understanding of muscle anatomy and help clients to become more flexible. Through more than 20 videos, you will learn dozens of exercises from which you can create an effective stretching routine.
Stretch for Success
In the Stretching Principles course, you will explore the importance of stretching as part of a training program. Stretching techniques are a key element to reaching goals. The right kind of stretching and strengthening produces a solid foundation for healthy biomechanics. Learn the foundation and understand why stretching is necessary to minimize injury and achieve optimal performance.
- Understand stretching principles
- Review stretching types
- Learn proper use of goal-oriented stretching techniques
- Explore the limitations of cramps and fasciculation
What You Get
- Online test
- Education support from course author
- Certificate of completion
- 0.5 CECs
* Order a print manual during checkout, if you prefer
Continuing Education Process
Add to Cart
Purchase this course to enroll.
Check Your Email
NFPT will send course instructions and education preparation material to you.
Take the Test
When you’re ready, log in to your NFPT Account and take the test. You’ll receive your certificate of completion and CECs when you pass.
- Take multiple choice test online
- Answer 25 questions in an hour
- Score 70% to pass
- Get test results instantly
- Retest once for free