Personal Trainer Certification | Get Certified in Personal Training
Page 1 of 5
A Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) credential is foundational to success in your personal training career, whether you desire to work in a health club, gym, or your own personal training business. You’ll find NFPT’s certification to be one of the best values in the industry.
Since 1988 we've been educating and certifying passionate fitness professionals like you who are committed to making a life-changing impact on their clients. NFPT offers personal trainers and fitness enthusiasts more value, benefits, and resources, providing the products and services you need to be a successful trainer.
Why do people choose the NFPT Personal Trainer Certification?
- accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
- credential recognized by fitness professionals worldwide
- discounts for health club staff members and military personnel
- affordable pricing
- convenient testing
- easy access to continuing education credits
There’s never been a better time to be a personal trainer. Get Started Today building your career as a certified personal trainer
Testing is convenient with over 350 across the country. Helpful materials are available to prepare for the exam, including The and a .
An NFPT certification comes with many great benefits and maintaining your certification is simple. We offer a convenient approach to CEC’s and Continuing Education.
You’ll find NFPT’s certification to be one of the best values in the industry for building your career as a certified personal trainer.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- High school education or equivalent
- Two or more years of personal exercise experience in fitness and/or sports/athletic training
- Agreement with NFPT codes of conduct
Through our certification program and continuing education opportunities, we will equip you to successfully implement a safe and effective fitness training program for your clients. Successful completion of the exam provides a legally defensible, industry recognized CPT credential.
- Human Anatomy
- Exercise Physiology
- Wellness and Nutrition
- Client Screening and Consultation
- Fitness Program Design
- Injury Management and Prevention
- Professional and Legal Practices