Functional Training Specialist Build individualized plans to improve performance and prevent injury.
Strategic Movements Tied to Longevity
Learn the definition and foundational principles of functional exercise and how it’s important to each client’s training program, plus how vital it is to test for core strength. Master the science behind functional training and help your client better reach fitness goals and increase longevity. This course will cover various techniques for dynamic training of the core through multi-planar movements, challenges to the center of gravity and isometric exercises.
What You Get
- Digital workbook
- Online test and practice test
- Education support from course author
- Advanced specialty certificate
- 2.0 CECs
* Order a print manual during checkout, if you prefer
Continuing Education Process
Add to Cart
Purchase this course to enroll.
Check Your Email
NFPT will send course instructions and education preparation material to you.
Take the Test
When you’re ready, log in to your NFPT Account and take the test. You’ll receive your certificate of completion and CECs when you pass.
- Understand functional exercise science
- Learn the principles of movement and stretching
- Understand evaluation and program design
- Explore basic nerve and motor function
- Understand energy systems
- Learn core training principles
- Explore common exercise mistakes
- Learn to prevent injuries
- Take the multiple choice test online
- Answer 100 questions in two hours
- Score 70% to pass
- Get test results instantly
- Retest once for free
- Take three years to finish