PERFORM EXPLOSIVELY. LEARN THE SCIENCE BEHIND ‘JUMP TRAINING’ AND PROGRAMS FOR ATHLETES TO APPLY THIS METHOD OF TRAINING.
Sample video for this course 1 of 40.
The Lateral Stick and Hold. Start with your hands up by your head and elbows bent to 90 degrees. Accelerate down into an athletic position to feel your hamstrings and glutes engage. Laterally jump over the hurdles by extending the ankles knees and hips while making sure your toes are pointed downward as you are in the air. As you are jumping throw your hands towards the sky like an uppercut. Land toes then on your heels so weight is distributed in the center of your foot. Bring your hands back down to your hips as you land in a half squat position. Reset and repeat.
Est. Course Prep/Completion Time = 3-4 hours
NFPT CEC Award = 0.75
Other CEC Awards = CEC GUARANTEE!
$50. GET STARTED:
Plyometric training is more than the commonly referred to “jump training”. It is a method that improves an athlete’s ability to perform explosively. Plyometrics specifically trains and improves the myostatic capabilities of the body. This course provides you with insight into understanding what plyometric training is, and when to apply it. Learn the science behind plyometrics and the chain of biomechanical events that lead up to accomplishing a true plyometric movement.
WHAT YOU GET
|40 Exercise Video Demos|
|Education Support (w/course author)|
|Certificate of Completion|
*hardcopy of booklet is available for purchase during checkout
54 questions, limit = 1 hour
70% pass score
Instant test results
1 Free Online Re-Test
- Understanding Plyometric Training
- Plyometric Warm Ups
- Foundational Plyometric Exercises
- Risks & Rewards of Plyometrics
- Safe Client Progression
- Common Misconceptions & Answers
- Add to Cart to make your purchase for course enrollment
- Check your email for course instruction and access to education prep material
- Take the test whenever you’re ready, in your NFPT Account. You will be awarded your certificate of completion and CECs immediately upon passing.