Endurance Training Specialist Learn fundamental aerobic principles to increase stamina and overall fitness.
Just the Facts
- NFPT CECs = 2.0 CEC Guarantee
- Est. Prep/Completion Time = 10 hours
- Price = $145
About the Course
Deepen your knowledge of fundamental endurance principles to improve your clients’ overall fitness. Emphasize activities that target the health of the heart, lungs and circulatory system.
Reenvision Aerobic Exercise
Aerobic conditioning isn’t always choreography and dance; it’s a method of training used by serious athletes and fitness enthusiasts. In fact, many of those who want to get into better cardiorespiratory condition don’t venture anywhere near aerobics classes. NFPT has the inside-out education you need to consult effectively with clients eager to use aerobics in their fitness program. NFPT teaches fundamental methodologies relating to aerobics and endurance that you immediately can put to work.
What You Get
- Online test and practice test
- Education support
- Certificate of completion
- 2.0 CECs
*Order a printed manual during checkout, if you prefer
Continuing Education Process
Add to Cart
Purchase this course to enroll.
Check Your Email
NFPT will send course instructions and education preparation material to you.
Take the Test
When you’re ready, log in to your NFPT Account and take the test. You’ll receive your certificate of completion and CECs when you pass.
- Understand general health and aerobic prescription
- Learn about aerobics for fat loss and for athletes
- Understand muscle endurance, strength and power
- Explore flexibility, stability and core strength
- Take the multiple choice test online
- Answer 100 questions in two hours
- Score 70% to pass
- Get test results instantly
- Retest once for free