Fitness Nutrition Coach
Abs Are Made in the Kitchen
Fitness success relies on the food you eat. In this course, you will learn the physiology of nutrition, including digestion and internal chemical processes, energy provision and conversion, nutrient requirements and the basic synergy that ties eating and fitness together.
Is This Course Right for You?
Exercise alone cannot generate significant weight loss. Anyone who is seeking to slim down or cut body fat will not succeed without taking careful stock of their food choices. To help your clients realize their fitness goals, you will need the skills to guide them to proper nutrition choices. With this course, you can help your clients explore their current diet, calculate their resting metabolic rate and make a plan to incorporate healthy food choices so that each client can attain the results they seek.
What You Get
- Digital manual
- Online certification
- Education support
- Advanced specialty certificate
- 2.0 CECs
* Order a print manual during checkout, if you prefer
Continuing Education Process
Add to Cart
Purchase this course to enroll.
Check Your Email
NFPT will send course instructions and education preparation material to you.
Take the Test
When you’re ready, log in to your NFPT Account and take the test. You’ll receive your certificate of completion and CECs when you pass.
- Understand your role as a personal trainer when providing nutrition recommendations
- Understand the physiology and metabolism of nutrients
- Understand the importance of meal timing
- Learn to make considerations for dietary restrictions and individual nutrition needs
- Define dieting and proper nutrition for fitness goals and fat loss
- Take the multiple choice test online
- Answer 100 questions in two hours
- Score 70% to pass
- Get test results instantly
- Retest once for free
- Take three years to finish
Snag a Sample
Guide your clients to fitness (and food!) success with NFPT’s Nutrition Coach Course. Preview today to find out why it’s among our most popular courses.