Master Fitness Trainer Enhance professional credibility, marketability and confidence in your trainer services.
Just the Facts
- NFPT CECs = 6.0
- Est. Prep/Completion Time = 30-40 hours
- Price = $305
About the Course
The Master Fitness Trainer course is for experienced fitness enthusiasts who want to take their training knowledge to the next level of professional development. This certification includes three advanced courses that ensure your understanding of specific exercise methods and fitness concepts: Fitness Nutrition, Endurance Training and Resistance Training.
Three Courses in One
The Master Fitness Trainer course is independent of the NFPT personal trainer certification. To earn the NFPT Master Fitness Trainer certification, you must already be a certified personal trainer with credentials from NFPT or another reputable source. You may apply for special approval to take the course based on one or more of the following: geographic location, level of education and fitness background and experience. Special approval is determined by NFPT on a case-by-case basis.
Save $100 with the NFPT Master Fitness Trainer Course
The Master Fitness Trainer course includes three NFPT courses at a substantial discount:
Is This Course Right for You?
If you are a certified personal trainer who wants to take your education to the next level, consider the Master Fitness Trainer course. You’ll take three individual courses independently — Fitness Nutrition Coach, Endurance Training and Resistance Training — in your NFPT Account for a well-rounded knowledge of fundamental concepts. You’ll prove to yourself that you can improve your knowledge and skills while also gaining confidence in your training ability and adding tools to your trainer toolbox that you’ll use every day. Show your clients that knowledge is important to you and then show them the results.
What You Get
- Three advanced fitness courses with downloadable* manuals
- Three practice and three online tests
- Education support
- Certificates of completion, including Master Fitness Trainer
- 2.0 CECs per course (6 in all)
* Order print manuals during checkout, if you prefer
Continuing Education Process
Add to Cart
Purchase this course to enroll.
Check Your Email
NFPT will send course instructions and education preparation material to you.
Take the Test
When you’re ready, log in to your NFPT Account and take the test. You’ll receive your certificate of completion and CECs when you pass.
Fitness Nutrition Coach course
- Understand your role as a personal trainer when providing nutrition recommendations
- Understand the physiology and metabolism of nutrients
- Understand the importance of meal timing
- Learn to make considerations for dietary restrictions and individual nutrition needs
- Define dieting and proper nutrition for fitness goals and fat loss
Endurance Training course
- Implement aerobic training programs for fat-loss clients
- Implement aerobic training for athletes
Resistance Training course
- Understand resistance training benefits
- Implement resistance training programs for fat-loss clients
- Explore resistance training and the metabolic continuum
- Learn resistance training goal-oriented methodologies
One Registration, FOUR Certificates
Enrollment in the NFPT Master Fitness Trainer course is the same as enrolling in all three specialty courses — Nutrition Coach, Resistance and Endurance — but you get course discounts and an NFPT Master Fitness Trainer certification when you finish. Study at your own pace. Take each test when you’re ready; you have up to three years. When you pass each test, you will be instantly awarded your respective certificate. As an NFPT-certified trainer, you earn 2.0 CECs each time you pass one of these course tests, for a total award of 6.0 CECs. Upon successful completion of your third and final test, you will be awarded your NFPT Master Fitness Trainer certificate.
- Take multiple choice tests online
- Answer 100 questions in two hours per test
- Score 70% per test to pass
- Retest once per course for free