Resistance Training Harness the power of resistance for weight loss, athletics and competitive bodybuilding.
Just the Facts
- NFPT CECs = 2.0 CEC Guarantee
- Est. Prep/Completion Time = 10 hours
- Price = $135
About the Course
Give your clients an athletic, game-like training protocol with the Resistance Training course. Learn both traditional and non-traditional approaches so you can train to hit each client’s goals
Lift to New Heights
The Resistance Training course will help you to design more effective resistance exercise programs for your clients. Whether your clients want to firm up or bulk up, your deeper understanding of training techniques can enhance their efforts. This course covers both traditional and non-traditional approaches and is full of user-friendly methods that will demonstrate the power of resistance training.
Is This Course Right for You?
Whether you have a background in weightlifting techniques or you’re just delving in, you will learn diverse scenarios focused on the direct holistic interaction that exists between the relative human anatomy and biology and the application of force and resistance against muscular contraction.
In the Resistance Training course, you’ll explore how the body functions and adapts to applied resistance and especially the most often overlooked element of resistance training programs: the response of multiple body systems to the application of varied amounts of resistance.
What You Get
- Online test and practice test
- Education support
- Certificate of completion
- 2.0 CECs
*Order printed manual during checkout, if you prefer
Continuing Education Process
Add to Cart
Purchase this course to enroll.
Check Your Email
NFPT will send course instructions and education preparation material to you.
Take the Test
When you’re ready, log in to your NFPT Account and take the test. You’ll receive your certificate of completion and CECs when you pass.
- Understand general health and resistance exercise
- Learn about muscle cell structure and function
- Explore training methodologies
- Understand the metabolic continuum
- Learn weight training techniques for fat loss
- Take multiple choice test online
- Answer 100 questions in two hours
- Score 70% to pass
- Get test results instantly
- Retest once for free
- Take three years to finish