Industry standards and qualification measures are consistently reviewed and updated and, for this reason, it is necessary that you demonstrate the understanding of current competency measures by taking the NFPT-CPT examination again. A re-enrollment and re-exam is required when one of the following applies to you:
- If you were NFPT certified, but let your certification lapse by more than two (2) years past your expiration date
- If you received a non-passing score on your final attempt and have been granted express permission from the office of NFPT based on certification re-exam eligibility policy
We want this process to be as convenient as possible. We do not require that you pay the entire certification package fee again, but your re-enrollment is necessary at this time, so we provide this re-enrollment member discount in hopes to ease the burden of taking your exam again and to make this process as efficient and affordable as possible for you. We desire to welcome you back as an official part of the NFPT Trainer Family! We look forward to serving you in this way, and we will help you through this process in any way that we can.
Once you re-enroll, you have access (via your NFPT Account) to everything that is included in the Standard Certification Package:
- Personal Trainer Manual (digital PDF)
- Supplemental Study Guide (digital PDF)
- Online Study Guide quizzes
- Exam Content Outline
Use the exam content outline as a checklist for an exam refresh. Contact Us with any questions.
Thank you…and welcome back!