There are eight different recognition titles in 2 categories (Industry Professional and Fitness Enthusiast):
Industry Professionals: Trainers | Educators | Instructors | Medical Fitness
Fitness Enthusiasts: Running | Multi-Sport | “Fitness Warrior” | “Group Exercise Fanatic
For Personal Trainers, the GOLD “Star Performer” qualifying requirements are:
· Current fitness certification
· 600+ hours training clients
· 5 testimonials from satisfied clients
You could be the NFHOF Trainer Star Performer of 2016!
- Apply to be a Star Performer before September 26, 2016
- Winners are announced on October 1, 2016
NFHOF “Star Performers” will receive several terrific items, including:
· A Beautiful Medal which acknowledges your accomplishment. (Gold/Silver/Bronze)
· A Special 5×7 Postcard from “America’s Personal Trainer” Tony Little (2006 NFHOF Inductee) recognizing your achievement.
· A uniquely designed Display Card on which you can showcase your NFHOF “Star Performer” medal.
· National Exposure with a year-end listing in our digital publication.
· Bragging rights! Tell your friends, your clients and colleagues that YOU are the NFHOF Star Performer of 2016!
Star Performer applicants must have ‘Fan Membership’ in the NFHOF to apply (the first 100 Star Performer applicants receive an upgrade to Professional Membership)! Whether or not you decide to apply to be a Star Performer, consider membership with the National Fitness Hall of Fame. A $15/year membership gets you a monthly e-newsletter, certificate of membership and e-badge, member button and other stuff…but, better yet, you are a part of supporting an organization that works hard to ‘Preserve the Past while Promoting the Future of Fitness’! They do this by recognizing the individuals of yesterday, and today. If you’re in the Indianapolis area, check out the exhibit ‘Fitness Legends of Yesterday’ at the headquarters of the American College of Sports Medicine; or you can catch the NFHOF on the road on their national tour! Learn More.