Everybody needs a mentor. One of our new favorite people to follow this year is Seth Godin and this interview he did on Creative Live. Seth Godin is a best selling author and incredible mentor to many people, but what’s really great about him is the way he SEES the world and people.
In this episode we talked about:
- It’s the small things you do each day that make change happen
- Would anyone miss you if you disappear tomorrow?
- Persistently, consistently, and generously bring it forward
- Educating in a way that influences change
- Stop reading reviews, it won’t make your work better
- Creativity is messy and painful and comes without guarantee
Some of our viewers said:
NFPT Live Episode #28
[info type=”facebook”]If you’re an NFPT trainer, join the Facebook Community Group to chat with other trainers. If you’re not, come talk with NFPT here, like our page, and get updates on when we go live weekly.[/info]
Next Week: Episode #29 – 5 Client Questions to Influence Change
Subscribe to our Live Show on FaceBook to get updates when we’re on or mark it on your calendar so you remember to tune in. We’d love to have you on the show Wednesdays at 9 am PT, 10 am MT, 12 pm ET.